- November 25, 2013 - Answers to Questions Submitted 11-25-13
- November 25, 2013 - PHA Environmental Review
- November 25, 2013 - Building Type Unit Mix 11.2013
- November 25, 2013 - Manton Heights building layout dwgs in "Zip" format
- November 20, 2013 - CNI Pre-Bid Conference Package
- November 20, 2013 - Pre-Bid Conference Q & A 11-14-13 Final
Download the RFQ in PDF format from the link below:
- October 28, 2013 - RFQ for Master Developer for the Re-Development of Manton Heights
- Manton Heights Physical Needs Assessment: Manton Heights is a 22 building residential development located in the Manton neighborhood of Providence. This development contains 330 family units and can be seen from Route 6, Manton Avenue, Atwells Avenue, Salmon Street and Fairfield Street. There are two types of buildings in Manton Heights – seven two story walk up buildings and fourteen three story brick buildings.
- Section 3 Plan: The Section 3 program requires that recipients of certain HUD financial assistance, to the greatest extent possible, provide job training, employment, and contract opportunities for low or very-low income residents in connection with projects and activities in their neighborhoods. HUD financial assistance that applies to Section 3 includes public housing operating, development and modernization funds, HOPE IV funds, economic stimulus funds, ROSS and FSS grant funds.